Adventures and New Travels for the Vampire Rabbit of Newcastle

In 2006 I had a wonderful trip back home in the UK and showed my mother the Vampire Rabbit of Newcastle.  You can see it on google map here. In 2008 I decided to make a twin version  and put it up somewhere in Yellow Springs. My choice was the alley on the side of the Gulch on Dayton Street and it did stay there for a couple of years and then I put it up over the door of "would you, could you IN A FRAME". It didn't last a month up
up there because someone yanked it off it's screws and I thought it was lost forever. I decided to do a lost and found bunny poster and posted the flyers in local shops and poles and despite my husband thinking it wouldn't work.
 IT WORKED.

I GOT my bunny back within two weeks. Somebody said they found it abandoned on the side of the road and took it home. Thereafter it was safely perched above my front door for several years. 

Now the Rabbit will find a new home in Arizona. 


Comments

daisyfae said…
Long may you run, Vampire Bunny... er...hop?

Popular Posts